|The mswregexp is update after i have fix a bug in the tool.|
Bug: When it was reading in the email file and try to decode the content it stop decoding the content in some wrong place, but it was only in some custom case with multipart mails where line 10 or later was less the 2 characters then it the code hit a error and execute the wrong code...
it is like this in the code.
if something = 2 then
Do some thing
if "something" is a number then the code will only execute the "do some thing" if the number is 2, but the "something" is not a number but some like a letter then this IF-Else-Endif will fail and you will thing it not will execute the "do some thing" but that is wrong it will execute the code becuase it don't understand the IF that has fail and then it just execute next line.
It was a error like this there was in the mswregexp code and it was a bit hard to find because the code does the follow the logic that you think it do.
Thanks to Mauricio Strasburg for reporting the bug.
The HTML decode in the mswregexp is not working very good so from time to time it have html codes in the Decodehtml part of the content, to fix this i have to recode the function from the gound up, so when i find some time i will look into it but it is not a big deal for the tool to work and i will maybe change this anyway when i make my next antispam tool E2spam there will include the functions from most of my tools in one better and smart antispam tool, but time will show when it done.
The mswregexp v1.2006.02.12 can be download in my software section in the menu.