|I have now released version 1.2007.10.04 of the new SpamDloaderService application there is a replacement for the MSWspamdloader there was not working very well and that is why i have made this new app there is a windows service there can monitor the SpamD all the time and as soon a error is happen then it will fix it.|
The MSWspamDloader is no longer update or support and is replaced by this new application...
My SAwin32 how-to guide on my site will as soon as i can get updated with this new application.
Information about the new SpamDloaderService App:
SpamDloaderService is design to make sure that the SpamAssassin server (the SpamD.exe) from the project http://sawin32.sourceforge.net/
Tasks the SpamDloaderService.exe
* Run as a service and start when the computer is started
* Startup a SpamD.exe if none is running
* If more then one SpamD.exe is running then kill them until only one is running
* If the SpamD.exe exits with a error then start a new one up within 2 sec.
* Have build-in SpamC client there is verifying that the SpamD.exe is working and if not
then restart it
* Restart SpamD.exe if the thread count gets to low
* Recycle the SpamD.exe after x number of hours
* logging to Eventlog, syslog, file and for debugging to a telnet session
* If SA-update channel tell there is a update then execute sa-update.exe